Thursday, February 1, 2024

Death After 4th Dose of Coranavirus Vaccination Exceeds 5000 for a Month of May

Death After 4th Dose of Coronavirus Vaccination Exceeds 5000 for a Month

It seems like there are more deaths after 4th dose of Vaccination in UK.

 Normal death is around 850 for months and total death exceeded 6000 in May 2021.

NHS does not give an overal estimate for a year or six months.

It provides raw data on monthly basis for the ignorant public to calculate.

This is the biggest public health disaster.

I was a victim but luckily my upper centers remained intact, so that I could write a book and report on daily basis.

I had a stress ulcer in my forearm.

Prudently I refused all subsequent vaccination.

It is my right.

I am doctor retired from both private and public service.

I think President Biden is culpable his gross mismanagement of the CDC and its Cohorts.

My book is selling very well in America if not in UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment