Thursday, July 31, 2014

1. Email

I am going to serialize few items of archived writing for posterity, since I have gone beyond 1000 pieces (they were not included, by accident)

1. Email
 

If one has less emails to open and more to redirect or forward, I consider that one is starting the day with flying colours. 
But if you fail to say even Hi (send a reply note) if not Haaih or Cheers  and reply immediately, I feel one has failed in true inner connectivity.

Email is not a dustbin but a powerful media that we misuse and reuse.


I get thousands of emails and developed a good technique of filtering and answering which I learned as a kid in school which were were taught to us by our teachers.


Never fail to answer a friends call lest you lose him for good.


Now I see some of my friends after decades of hibernation in foreign soil come back and try to re-establish connections which were strong while we we here.


Moment one goes abroad he/she learns the bad habit of selfishness (Western value) inner attachment.


The stock market crisis is the manifestation of that selfishness and greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment