Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Knoppix 7.0.4-Booted From MicroSD-with Iceweasel Browser

Knoppix 7.0.4-Booted From MicroSD- With Iceweasel Browser

This is booted from a microSD (2 GiB) mounted on a USB Key adaptor (sold on the payment) from China.

This is an example that one need not be hooked to Android but one can work on a versatile Linux Live CD.

My favorite Knoppix.

One should neither become a Slave to the tecnolgy nor the Operating System but use the internet productively even with a MicroSD.

I heard the RoboLinux has changed to FireFox dropping Iceweasel which wasn't a good idea.

Iceweasel warns you at the entry point (in this case my blog site ) but gives the otion partially allowing (3/5 ratio) the cookies.

This an excellent workaround.

I have already stated what had happened to Pinguy Linux elsewhere, where a malaware (automatic with Firefox) disrupts the internet freedom.

Bye, this was just testing time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment