Friday, October 2, 2026

Colonel Philip J Corso's Revealation to his Children about Black Projects

He has seen the aliens.
He is the one who claims that humans Reverse Engineered many artifacts.

Computer chip circuits 
Laser 
Night Vision Goggles
Fiberoptics
Super Tenacity fibers

Day after Roswell in 1997
He was President Eisenhower's Security Details 
He was in charge of Foreign Material Desk.

Initially, I could not figure out how America operates. So, I used the loose Conspiracy Theory.

1. Number one for me was Church and Clergy. I have had first hand experience in Ampitiya College in Kandy.

2. Number 2 for me was politics.
In Ceylon it was both monks, clergy and politicians.
Ended up in killing of SWRD.

3. I believed the Government was clear of any WRONG Doing with British artificially creating an aura of Supremacy but Jayarathna Pathiraarchchi cleared that doubt.
The shear plundering of 150 years was not visible to the down trodden public.

I thought America was clear of all and the Global Policeman.
Thank God I was not born in America.
Unless I was like Peter Phelan and became a Bishop I would have been eliminated by default in my teens asking a simple scientific question like; 
Did we go to the moon on the first occasion on simple Saturn Rocket without boosters evading the Van Allen belt of Raduation over 100 Rads.

It operated like this.

JF Kennedy 
Just eliminate using at least 3 gunmen.
Lyndon B Johnson 
Presdident Nixon by blackmailing.
Jerald Ford 
Regan
Bush was a former CIA guy.
Jimmy Carter Iran Saga.
Clinton of course had his own personal excesses.
Barrack Obama
Joe Biden
President Trump 

Assassination 
Blackmailing
Attempt at assassination 
Black Projects and Parallel Government 

There are several levels but only CIA is accepted as a front organization.
Alien Saga is projected as one which is under control of the counterintelligence services which are many from project blue to



No comments:

Post a Comment