It has a high facelift and I am currently installing it.
It is MX Linux installer which I am familiar with. It made a comment that boot partition of 1GB was not enough and it recommended 1.4GB. Since, I gave 52GB for the / root partition and EFI is over 2GB, I went ahead with instsllation.
Colour selection is pretty good and background animation is excellent.
The Community of Developers have done an excellent job.
BIG Thank You.
This is MATE desktop which I am not familar with.
User and Password is not set.
I believe it is done at boot time.
It is a big image and a little bit of time to install. Sit back or go and make a cup of tea.
It did not detect the WiFi keyboard and I could not activate the Internet.
By the way, Endevour OS is something one should have on a USB. Instead of using Gparted Live session, I used Endeavour OS to preparethe Hard Disk.
Installation is bit faster than the last time.
Erased Modicia which needs about 25 to 30GB /root partition.
It uses APP Image by default to avoid sandboxes and dependency.
No comments:
Post a Comment