Blender 5.0.1 is Available on Debian Forky,
BiG Thank YOU
As from today, Blender my ultimate Peak Utility of Linux application is out from today on Debian Forky Linux.
Equally, my favourite Enlightenment Desktop is depreciated by Forky on some mundane or valid reasons.
May be nobody is interested in Enlightenment Desktop based on old kernel base.
Nevertheless, I will continue to use Enlightenment Desktop on Trixie
BIG Thank YOU to guys and girls of the Debian Developer Community.
I was happy to wait until December but now I can take an early Holiday having done some basic work on Blender.
Besides, I have Blender on Trixie instance.
Even though, I gone into retirement as a medical guy, my core interest is Physics.
Unlike Prof Osmond Jayarane our Professor of Physics I did not want be intellectually alone in my twilight years.
So, I chose the easy way.
Biology but ideally Medicine.
I did have rivals but not enemies in my medical batch.
Some of my batch mates are top class guys. Podi Ale or Alagesan was the brightest.
He was a top class anesthetist.
Anesthesiology is not an easy job.
Then Vasantha Prof of Medicine was an intellectual giant.
For the last 25 years I was promoting Linux without a real base.
Only 32 or 34 guys were using Linux PC Globally when I started.
With Blender coming out Early I can easily say, this is the Year of Linux, 2026.
Well, I would do some 3D graphics instead of simulating Drones and AI technology.
I can finish my book on "Linux Essentials" on a high note.
However, I would first finish my book on Sleep and Dreams.
That is my contribution to Linux guys who are cat lovers and the majority of those who keep up all night trying to solve a CODE problem.
There will be a short note on AI in my book.
Well, AI advised me to work only on day time and have a good night sleep.
I was up all night sorting out Modicia 612 kernel which could not Update my GRUB.
Then Commodore Linux 3.1 618 kernel which has an ugly Plymouth Boot Loader.
I do not blame it since it is meant for old Commodore computers.
I started my computer life with a brand new Commodore Computer.
Not with British Sinclairs or Amstrad.
Then I got this pleasant surprise of Blender 5.0.1 available on Debian Forky.
I have 3 instances of Debian Gnome and all three have Cellphone Utilities.
Thank you again to hard working girls and boys of the Developer Community.
Both Modicia and Commodore are booting well after I got my GRUB file updated.
I am now installing Ultimate Developer edition which is nearly 10GB image.
With 4GB RAM on my laptop it is very slow in installing.
I gave 40GB root partition and it needs minimum of 30GB.
My NUC has 14 distributions distributed among 41 partitions.
Laptop has only 8 with 320GB.
No comments:
Post a Comment