It is based on Cinnamon Desktop which I am not familar with.
It has no limit in creativity.
It is for
Photographers.
For Video Makers
Content creators
Mucicians
Graphic crratots
Ordinary users alike.
It is huge image.
One should download the Live image.
Password for Live Sessionnis "live'.
It needs at least 50GB /root partition.
It has GParted.
Installer is hidden in the System files.
Installer is Calamara.
Sit and enjoy a cup of tes while it being installedd
Kernel is 6.12 and may have conflict with 6.18.
I gave up using it due to big size and space requirements.
Old kernel and it won't be shown with new kernel of Forkey.
One has to pick it up from the GRUB.
Debian had been using a big chunk of my Hard Disk and I did not use it often except storing Linux Images.
I increased the /root partition from my standard 30GB to 50GB to begin with.
I hope it would not drstroy my GRUB.
I believe it would not.
Modicia gave up on updating the GRUB file. I must find a way to boot it.
Ultimate Linux BootLoader is bit clumsy.
Talking about Linux big images Ultimate Developer Edition of Linux ARCH is 9.6GB.
I had to use my only 16GB USB stick. It needs at least 40GB space. It has everything including AutoCAD.
But I prefer Ultimate Gamer and installed everything including Blender.
No comments:
Post a Comment