Sunday, August 2, 2026

Endaevour Neo OS installer

Afterlong time I decided to have a go at Endaevour Neo.
Last time round it could not exist with Debian and the rest in my NUC.
I could not install my favourite AbiWord.
Now, I do not like working on the Terminal to install AbiWord. It is only 311MB and has grown up from 68MB.
It was a commamd line utility now grown into a versatile Words Application.

It is a beautiful distribution but unlike BlueStar it is minimal.

I installed Ultimate Linux XFCE and it gives me only the desktop and nothing more.
With its Gamer Edition which I have I could use Discover install additional applications.
I am trying to download its KDE Developer edition and it takes hours to download.

As expected Endeavour OS installation crashed. That is what I am going to write in my book.
By the way, if you are instslling only Endeavour OS you can run it without a problem but you cannot install additional distributions


Elementary OS 8.1 does more sinisyer thing. Until one pays it takes you round endless circle.
My advice.
Do not use it.
It SUCKS your dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment