It came as Live Image.
No installation was possible in spite of lot of junior games.
I gave up and completely forgot about it.
There still an Iso Image available with Debian 13.6.0.
But no installation.
Instead one can install application by application and the total applications exceeds 9.5GB.
So I installed few of the packages amounting to 2GB.
I am busy now but I would revisit soon when my book publication is over.
This is a big oversight on my part.
There are lot of Child Friendly CODING applications.
There is a ton of applications and I installed 36 of them.
They included;
Inkscape
Karbon
Stellaium
Audio application I used during 32 bit Era.
Currently I am. Interested in IceWM and Enlightenment Desktop features.
Debian Junior was ported on IceWM.
I tried them on my Bookworm Instance of Debian.
That was the time I was much interested in IceWM and Debian Junior.
Currently it is Enlivenment Window Manager since it has more features than big and boasted KDE Desktop which I hate except BlueStar Linux and BIG Linux KDE.
No comments:
Post a Comment