Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Redhat Linux,- Nobara Steam Deck

I have given up Redhat, Fedora long time ago.
For academic reason, I decided to revisit Redhat.
It looks like Steam Deck is having a big impact on Linux and commercial Linux entities like Redhat and Suse Linux are feeling the pinch.
Nobara is trying to include a Steam Deck utility to its fold.


Both distribution do not have torrent files but www.distrowatch.com has given two images.
I  trying to download the iso direct and it is taking ages to download.
Both SNAP and FLATPK are not supported.

I do not think I have not lost much since I kept my trust on Debian and its Synergy with Synaptic Software of Ubuntu has made Linux community not on commercial footing proud of their collaborations.

Nobara has only KDE and Gnome desktops.

Nobra-39- Steam Deck is taking hours to download.

It is only 800MB yet, I am dropping to sleep and hope when I wake up the file is ready without breakages.

Not having a torrent file to download is a Big Drawback of Nobara Linux. 


No comments:

Post a Comment