Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Thank You HUTCH

This is my first blog post by  Nokia cellphone.
Nokia is a solid product with a big screen to play with my one finger technology briefs.
Thank you Nokia for the thoutful product.
I have got fed with both MobiTel and Dialog.
I went and bought this cellphone from local Nokia retailer.
The salesman was good and he said a new Nokia product is due but went for what he had in stock.
Went to HUTCH in a small store which I located by my other Nokia phone.
They were brisk and I bought two SIMs one for data and other for calls.
Here I am downloading my applications from Play Store.
Updating and downloading were brisk.
Thank to HUTCH high speed with very low cost.
I am going to use this for my travel abroad once the Coronavirus scare is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment