Thursday, August 6, 2020

Sensing the New Look of my Blog

Sensing the New Look of my Blog.

It is a dull day today due to election with nothing else to do I started looking at the new blogger. It has changed into a web page with minimum effects. Luckily my knowledge of a text page from my thesis writing I got the hang of it.

It seems like  Google is crunching on web resources. One can customize it to a very limited extent and I cannot remove the label (which I did not put) on the right hand side.One cannot delete them or edit them to begin with. What I did was to hide them (that means the label function is lost). Fortunately my cell phone has better look of the page and the SwiftKey I use for typing does more than what an average keyboard does. I am a keyboard addict and it is making my working easy without typos and errors.The cell phone induces me to make lot of errors and I have to work around them, so that my friends who read them ignore my writing thinking I am gone mad.

Anyway its preview (which I never use ) view keep me in right mind and sense.

It is difficult for an geriatric to work around them but I will survive.

In any case I would retire from this passion soon and enjoy life watching birds in my neighborhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment