Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Take a very old Elephant in captivity, What are the most likely dreams?

Take a very old Elephant in captivity.
What are the most likely dreams?


The dream would go like this,

I was born free
In the Jungle
I wanted

To be free

I wanted
My friends 

To be free
BUT
I could not
The chains were nasty
The work was nasty
That is why I drank
The wrong spirits
With my mahout

Now the time has come
Let me go
Please do not bring
Those nasty guys

Garbed in white coats

They do not realize
That I hate
 

Pain 
Even it is
From a tiny syringe

Oh, let me go
Before his arrival!

I wish
I should not be
Born Again
An elephant
With tusks


I have done my part
Why don’t you do your part?
 

Let all those
That are already there

FREE
If not,
I wish 

I should not be
Born again
In this 

Island Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment