Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ultimate Edition 3.0-Gamers

Ultimate Edition 3.0-Gamers
Ubuntu derivative Ultimate Linux has done a good job with moth standard version and gamers version.
standard edition has everything and the LXDE desktop has taken energy cravvy KDE and genome to task.
It has no office packages but but software manger lets you download from Abiword, to LibreOffice to Ubuntu One and Dropbox.
There were no Pingus or Supertux two of my favorite Linux light games which is packed with the 3.9 GiB of utilities and games in the DVD.
Only problem was I had to wait for nearly 6 weeks (very slow download speed) to download it piecemeal by piecemeal along with my torrent downloads.
I hope image is deposited with linuxtracker.
thanks guys and girls at Ultimate Linux it did not come on Christmas eve but did really hit the top on Sunday the first of January.
It is a fantastic Linux distribution to have.
Read my previous comments along with this.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody who has visited my blogposts.
I will take a low profile from now onward with some leftover academic work and examinations.
All in the beginning of the year due to our industrial action in May 2011.
Hope we do not have to go back to negotiating table again with an impending action in opposite directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment