Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dream 18 and its interpretation

Dream 18
I was away probably abroad.
I was going up a steep cement pavement.
A woman who looked like of n African descent was coming down singing a beautiful song
Earth or bird song which I cannot remember.
I went up the steep hill passing her by.
Reflected me walking up High Wycombe on wintry evening.
Reached the top.
When I turned round I saw beautiful open greenery.
there was a doorway to an open space.
As I was walking through a doorway to open space I felt something very soothing and clean fresh air not even seen in Alaska..
As I walked down a little distance I saw a Buddhist monk.
I did not see his face front on but only glimpse of his/her profile.
Then suddenly a yellow cat came in front of me and enticed me to  pick him/her up.
I took the fellow to the monk not straight on but from side and the face was not visible, the cat picked a flower from its mouth, offered it to the monk, made stand up dance like what dogs do in front of the monk and went down distracting my attention.
I was trying to pick it up and restrain so that I could engage in conversation with the monk and I could not.
I was woken up.
Maha Brahma's interpretation.
Did you know the person who was singing as you were climbing up.
No.
She was on her way to heaven and she was the one and only African Nobel Prize winner Wangari Muta Mary Jo Maathai.
If that was the way to heaven and where did I end up in my dream.
Any guesses?
NO.
You were leading the garden pathway to hell.
I thought the the road to hell was laid with bed of roses.
I never though one has to climb a steep hill.
Now they have amended the law in hell and it is made look very difficult to fool the Sri-Lankan who can even fool the gatekeeper at (Apaya) the entrance to hell.
Did you see any trees there.
No.
Did you see the face of the monk?
No.
How ever much you change your position one will never will see his face front on.
Why?
He was the one who is waiting to register you to hell and take some leave of absence.
My goodness!
Why did you pick the cat.
Did it feel like a cat.
No.
Haw you ever seen a cat dancing on hind legs.
No.
All those magics were to entice Sri-Lankans, who cheat at the gate.
I thought they use my server software to get rid of cheaters.
The server comes after you register with the guy.
By the way who was the guy who was hiding his face.
Can you guess/
No.
He was one of the parliamentary secretaries who said good bye to parliamentary privileges and ended up in hell.
Was he a Sri-Lankan, Indian or British.
He was a Sri-Lankan and he use to hide all the income files of government whips.
That is how he ended up in hell.
I see.
So I was destined to hell anyway and you kindly interrupted my dream.
YES.
Can you do me a favour.
O.K.
Can you write few lines of that Lady of Africa for me.
Why?
She only sings in heaven and never tell us about her bio-data.
She is so happy and we let her do that for a while before assigning her for the Green Revolution and Food for Africa protocol soon.
Thank you for your biodata.

Wangari Muta Mary Jo Maathai
 
Wangari Muta Mary Jo Maathai (1 April 1940 – 25 September 2011) was a Kenyan environmental and political activist. She was educated in the United States at Mount St. Scholastica and the University of Pittsburgh, as well as the University of Nairobi in Kenya. In the 1970s, Maathai founded the Green Belt Movement, an environmental non-governmental organization focused on the planting of trees, environmental conservation, and women's rights.

In 1986, she was awarded the Right Livelihood Award, and in 2004, she became the first African woman to receive the Nobel Peace Prize for "her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace."
MaathaiMwai Kibaki between January 2003 and November 2005.
In 2011, Maathai died of complications from ovarian cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment