Saturday, December 3, 2011

C-IQ Application is Spying on YOU and is DANGEROUS!

 I have said earlier, the moment One opens an EMAIL address, one loses one's privacy for life.
I have to amend that and the moment you buy and owns a Cell-Phone or may even be a tablet which include Kindle, you are tagged and the device you own and paid for is spying for the Carrier or may be the CIA or KGB.

I have to add another one for why I do not use a Cell-Phone (not that I have anything to hide but I love my privacy in my retirement and I am not going to contest for any political chair) and this one is the most dangerous.

NO encryption and password can be stolen.
No opt out once one is IN.
American Politicians this is more dangerous for you when you are campaigning for HIGH CHAIR!
Why don't you do something about it instead of destroying ones HARD DRIVES.

Digital World is Digital and they keep a tag and record of what you do for even a fraction of a second.
It is worse than the end of the world in 2012.
So, there's a root-kit hidden in millions of cellphones and spying on you.
VIP-C-IQ Application is Spying on YOU and is DANGEROUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment