Saturday, September 18, 2010

SalixLXDE--91

Salix is another Slackware based distribution that has taken to heart of introducing a Live CD I am currently downloading.
It may be a little while that newbies will take this into their fold and give feed backs.

it will be matter of minutes before I run it in my box.

Bit slow to boot up but sleek and attractive Live CD.
Gets to internet fast but yahoo.is the default not Google.
Yahoo did not fish aroung bmy blogspot but I had to go back to Google.
Now I have booted the Live LXDE.
Intert browser is Midori and Abiword and Gpart is there,
Unlike Absolute Linux no hesitation with x-windows and it is installable.

Thanks Guys and Girls I have to wait long for your live CD.
The bigger version must be having more options.
T will be soon downloading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment