Sunday, September 19, 2010

PuppyBrowser-98

It is fitting to arrive at 100 with two Puppy editions.

One I am booted now is Puppy Browser. It is 5.1. and I started with 4.1 and I have a large collection of Puppies now.

The other that I downloaded few minutes ago was PupItUp, the music Puppy.
Both connects to the web instantaneously.
If not setup configures you in seconds.

I am afraid Microsoft pets cannot even bark.

Well done.

You cross the line at 100 with flying colours.

Don't worry Guys / Girls, I think I have made several entries for R.I.P and would add a few more than the 100 already in to remain not out till 2011.

I should now concentrate on Puppy to entertain me when big fat DVDs take a long time to download and test.

Guess, 4 more days of downloading for SuSe. then Mandriva before its metamorphosis.

I have got pass 3.3 yet.
That is artistX which has an erratic boot loader.

No comments:

Post a Comment