Michael Foot was one without a backbone.
Ken Livingstone was the Mayor of London.
Geremy Korbyn was sidelined.
Michael Foot.
Jeremy Corbyn
Lastly Keith Starmer destroyed British Laboir Party.
There is nothing to be written about Labour Party which supported CIA instigated War of Atrrition in Ukraine against Russia.
Russian soldiers are closimg in and with that the former Labour Party, too .
Horborn and St. Pancrease Byelection would be an eyeopener.
Would George Galloway come victorious for the Worker's Party to leave a mark for Tony Benn and Ken Livingstone of the Old Left?
Three Labour MPs who voted to defeat Tony Benn and then formed the SDP.
They joined Margret Thatcher who at the behest of Ronald Reagon the actor who became a politician, made homosexuality legal.
Royal Family and Jimmy Savillle are confirmed homosexuals including Tedd Heath who kept 15 year old boy with him as the PM United Kingdom.
I left UK never to set foot again.
By the way, I was Paediatrian and I sent a a few to prison including one Social Secretary.
5 year prison sentence was the standard.
I do not know what happened to Keith Starmer's keep after his retirement.
He must be getting a thumping Social Benefits.
No comments:
Post a Comment