Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Redacted - Natali and Clayton Morris

I was losing my memory and I could only R and Nataly and I could not trace them.
I tried investment company profiles.
Failed. 
Real Estate Guy.
Suddenly YouTube flashed it while I was following a YouTube that Buddha was Born in Ceylon 
Grand deception by British and also Indians.
Strangely Clayton Morris's Principle Whelan was prosecuted in 2019 and they migrated to Italy.
All in WikiPedia.

I do not believe in Americans especially of they are investors.
If they remained in USA, they could have had a good piece on President Donald Trump.
They must be missing America.
I hope their kids are safe from Mafia in Italy.
I closely follow Italian President Giogia Meloni.
All are around 50.
Two and a half centuries older.
Only, 
Jackson Hinkle 
Scott Ritter and
George Galloway write about Russia.
That guy Earl Grey ( Ceylon Tea) is banned by the West.
Crime
He married a beautiful Russian Lady.
This is how democracy works currently.
One way traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment