This piece is in development.....
Dr. Siva's Garage Sale is important.
He was threatened by DJVP and but he did not tell me that.
In spite of me just have returned from UK my extended family was interested in the Garage Sale.
I said, you buy anything you want I would pay. I did not buy anything for me.
In the little conversation with Dr. Silva, he said that the post is vacant.
I wasn't interested since everybody disagreed except one from whom I used to buy High Raised Tyres difficult to find.
I had a rackety Peugeot Car.
It was an Embassy car, I bought for Rs. 25,000/= cash without a proper registration.
I spent about another Rs. 6000/= at Car Mart in Kandy including the silencer which was rusted. I made a huge racket when driving this.
Let sat the cost is Rs. 31,000/=.
Important thing was it had the DPL badge.
Police did not stop it.
DJVP did not stop it.
This is why I believe in Rebirth.
I was saved by this car.
This French Gentleman was my Rebirth Link.
I returned from UK on the month of ?? February or March.
Finished my last job in England on the eve of my Birth Day in 1988.
That is coincidental.
I think my wife came home early.
I roamed in London Streets picking things to take home.
My medical registration lasted till 31-01-1988.
Digana Village
I started working there on the 12-12-1988 to........... to end on 11-12-89 but prematurely terminated by DJVP activities.The bottom line is unlike other doctors I continued to work in spite RAW put me on their Death List through DJVP.
No comments:
Post a Comment