Monday, April 1, 2024

C- Net to Zero Net

We did not have Internet in Kandy, 30 years ago. 
MobiTel was non existent and Dialog was born out of necessity but sold to Indians by our Moda Man and I am slowly dissociating from Dialog due to overcharge and incrementally poor service, wheas I am now supporting MobiTel (until it is sold to war winning Russians under President Putin. He will probably enter our domain certainly when NPP comes to power by default. 
It looks like it is a foregone conclusion due to poor UNP showing and SJB gibbering.
They are at logger head both in power and also out of power.
Regarding C-Net it's satellite disk is still in our rooftop garden and Dialoge Satellite by default is disconnected from its drive. 
It is in my wife's name and we get a letter trying to entice us (which I have not burned yet and it is in my wife's name -dare not destroy it until she comes home from overseas holiday and give them a call with a Big NO.
Yes I am Zero with all Televisions over 15 years and any one of them including Derana going bust is call for celebrations, in my case!

No comments:

Post a Comment