Sunday, December 24, 2023

Debian Bookworm 64 PuP cannot Configure Wireless Internet

Bookworm PUP compared to Easy OS cannot configure Wireless Internet, I'll come to that later.

1. Bookwork Pup is an iso image, whereas Easy Pup is an image that is converted to EFI first partition and second bootable Ext4 File by image writer.

2. Bookwork can be written to a USB but it identifies itself as CV and not USB.

3. Bookwork is bit graphic intensive whereas Easy Pup has a smooth graphic face.

4. Regarding Wireless Internet connection all Debian derivatives classically fail (they are Ethernet based) wireless test except Emmabantus.

That is why I use Emmabatus for ages, since I do blogging and I need quick Internet access.

This is very important for me when I am on holiday mood and travelling and shopping on the fly.

I carry several bootable Linux distributions on USB especially Puppy Linux. 

Say if I want to buy a laptop, I boot it with my USB and test for its said performance and hardware criteria.

Bookworm PUP does not have a panel for entering the password.

It ask for a phrase instead of the password. I believe phrase is used as a second criteria after the password.

Hope they rectify this.

Until then I will use Easy OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment