Thursday, August 10, 2023

Linux Containers according to chatGTP

This is the first time I used chatGTP.

The outcome is impressive.

I ask the question through Quora.

Linux containers are different from windows containers.

The containers manage packages in isolation within the kernel avoiding conflicts within the system.

The docker is the standard for Debian.

However, Ubuntu Core is container specific distribution.

Linux container ecosystem while isolates packages within the kernel system but seamlessly integrate, even with windows containers.

I am new to Linux containers.

Since I am winding up my blog pieces here including Linux, I thought of writing this piece as a reminder for me to see where I left footprint before saying good bye.

If I happen to come back and blog again, I know the point where I left.

I am using Debian exclusively and I do not think I need not change my bulwark and docker container.

Reason of my hibernation is dirty politics that will be on the center stage until the end of 2024.

It is going to a long!


No comments:

Post a Comment