Thursday, July 6, 2023

No News is Healthy, No Bana (Sermon) even better

CIA = Zelensky = Lies is the simple equation that works for America.

Yes a day without a dose of Sermon (Bana) is better than a day without rain.

Day without a sermon is a sunny day.

These guys and girls bring doom and unhappiness every morning.

It is far better to listen to the birds.

Twit twit of a magpie is better than the morning dose of twitter.

A week without Facebook invigorates.

Best of all is NO News from
BBC
CNN
Fox News
Herald
Washington Post
Independent
Huff Post
Reuters

I was a news addict when news were fair and balanced.

Then the Faked News hit the stand.

Yes I have tried all these news outlets.

Now I avoid all of them.

Truth is rare.

Half truths and half lies are doing the rounds.

Zelensky epitomises the current "Truth Embargo".

Since I am not duped by faked news, I sleep well without nasty dreams.

That is the true reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment