Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Debian 12 Book Worm

By the way, after 30 years Linux desktop share has gone up to 3%.

Long time ago there were only 34 Linux desktop users.I was one of them.
However, in my case it was a Linux Network with 14 computers.
When my electricity bill in Ceylon went up, I disconnected my network.

Now I use several distributions in a tiny Intel NUC of 20 GB SATA disk.
Each distribution takes about 7GB.

Debian Linux 12 has following features.

1. Kernel 6.1 with more hardware compatibility.

2. It comes with Gnome 43.

3. Plasma 5.27

4. It has many more desktops.

5. Upgrade of Audio.
From pulse to pipe audio.

6. Calamara Installer that can handle dual booting with Windows.

7. APT 2.61

8. Bundle of wallpapers

9. Multitasking Window managers

10. Over 60,000 packages


No comments:

Post a Comment