Sunday, January 8, 2023

Note of Quora

Note of Quora

I just logged off from this site.

Like Facebook and Twitter once one sign with them they do not let you take the registration off. 

What I did was to make some nasty comments on a simple question on Linux.

They sent me a warning but still did not take me off the site.

They make money on the sly behind my comments by making advertisements.

Just like Google AdSense.

By the way, I have not made a cent from Google AdSense.

That is not the intention of this site but to promote Linux which is free!

Do not violate ones own principles.

It is not worth wasting a blog piece on Quora.

What they do is to use gullible Web visitors to ask questions and keep the site active while on the background make advertisements and make money on the sly.

Do not get caught?

No comments:

Post a Comment