Sunday, December 18, 2022

Rebecca Black Linux and PC Linux

Rebecca Black Linux and PC Linux

I love the new edition of Rubecca Black Linux.

It can be booted from a 2GB USB stick and it is only 1.6GB.

It is a very pleasing experience.

Whereas, my heart throb of yesteryear PC Linux, KDE is a trimmed down version in MX Linux base is total disaster.

MX Linux base is good for old computers but my quiet NUC is not the place to install it.

I appreciate the effort of having a Live Session.

One can test it before installing.

Latest Debian KDE Plasma is the Best.

Except Ubuntu Linux other distributions have to catch up a lot.

The Pandemic Stall actually gave a good time framework for thinking new but most distribution except Rebecca Black used that opportunity jump start Linux Base.

Do not try MX Linux KDE version. 

However, my workhorse is Emmabantus and I have Endless OS in my Old laptop. 

PS.

I downloaded Russian Rosa Linux and ALT Linux and they won't boot with NUC.

Both are meant for old computers, I beleive but I did not try on my old PC.

However, Star Linux from Russia overshadows both ALT and Rosa and  I have installed it in my external S.S.D. and working well with lot of useful utilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment