Sunday, October 2, 2022

Debian 11has solved the ESP booting

I just installing Debian 15 series and it has solved UEFI booting problem for good.
I was installing Debian on Intel NUC.
Earlier I stuck a SATA Disk already configured in my PC and had both Ubuntu and Emmabantus.

By the way, my general advice is for one to make a boot USB, since    CD/DVD are becoming obsolete.

Of course one should not activate WiFi by default due to poor WiFi services in this part of the world.

I use WiFi dongle and all Linux distributions automatically detect WiFi provided one has already paid the service provider.

To save money I use prepaid data packages and only stick the dongle when I need to browse.
With ready availability of cellphones using the PC to browse the web is expensive and almost redundant.


No comments:

Post a Comment