Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Application Migration III

This is a very nasty application.
It gets your permission and stays like a snake under the grass.
It reinstall itself without your permission.
It pretend to transfer an application and FREEZES at 90&.

I have removed it's installation for the 4th time today.

I am sure it will come again from the backdoor I have opened but I will Unstall it again and again.

I do not need it.

I have been using Application II to bring down 200 applications I was using.
I have deleted 35 totally and still had 165 left.
I took off the 4GB Micro SD card and put 16  GB card and tried this application III update.
It is running very very badly.
First of all it secretly hang around even after removing it's installation it go on boast about it's application performance showing  it's promise in sort of a video display.

In other words virtual memory but does not do a thing.

It is very very slow with frequent advertisement freezes.

For the third time I had installed it and after two applications transferred to SD taking hours it practically disappeared from my phone.

Thank you for your flight and I will never use it again or recommend anybody to use it.

All this tactics is to lure you to paid the paid subscription.

Not worth a subscription at all.

If you PAY you are stuck with this application.
It will be like a hungry leech having a meal after one year.


No comments:

Post a Comment