Sunday, September 6, 2020

Customer Relation in ZoHO Management

I hate catch S.M.S types of terms in business management and life in general.

C.R.M IS one such S.M.S.

I find this company doing a good job.

It took some time to get my old email activated by my phone.

There was a similar lag phase of logging in (not automated like other emails) by computer with Firefox.

I am bit reluctant with big and bulky Chrome.

In my old age, I like the SLOW phase unlike the fast phase of new cellphones, where I can check my spellings and also my thought processes which are faster than an average computer but not in any sense in quantum range.

Reproduction of CRM

Why businesses choose CRM system

CRM is the largest software market in the world, and has increasingly proven to be the best technological asset that companies can invest in. With the prominence that the cloud CRM software market has been gaining over the years, and the ease with which CRMs can integrate with other applications that businesses generally use, CRM systems help implementors cover every aspect of their business cycle with an increase in sales & marketing returns, all while helping them cut down on their costs.

Eight essential building blocks of CRM

The Eight Essential Building Blocks of CRM - Zoho CRM

No comments:

Post a Comment