Saturday, April 18, 2020

My Lockdown on blogging


My Lockdown on blogging

Dear Friends,

How are you doing with lockdown (I call it shutdown, computer terminology) in ? Wherever you are, US, China, Canada or Ceylon?

It may be a treat for you to avoid US, China, Canada or Ceylon traffic (I forget most of the landmarks of the world, now)!
? Your better half must be busy replanting ? is it daffodil or is it looking after grand children?

With rain coming I will have a break, let my rooftop garden go wild.

It is only 20 by 30 feet has 5 types of lilies and 25 water plants and many banzai plants.

Mind you the 20 odd palm trees I planted only three survived and are very tall now.

I have some seeds too.

Mind you I do not watch cricket or play hockey.
I keep my one and my  daughter’s hockey sticks as souvenirs.

I lost my billiard sticks and ques.
Somebody had used them as firewood, I believe in my absence abroad. 

You may not be hearing or getting my rants from now onwards.

I am getting bit lazy and lot of typos and grammatical mistakes.

I do not want to kill the queen’s language.

Besides satire has no place in this country.

By the way, keep me posted of life and things dear to heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment