Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What should I do with my email when I finally kick the bucket?


What should I do with my email when I finally kick the bucket?
I have enormous amount of web writing varying from Bullshit to Buddhism.
My Bullshit is visited by many including Americans.
It is currently at 70,000/= and I think 50,000 of it is my own visits (I have blocked my visits now).
I want it to pass 100,000 before I kick the bucket and you may help by visiting it.

The blogspot is called parafox at Google and mind you most of it is GOO like Guha Goda or Goo Goda in Kandy.

My erudite or better but Buddhist, philosophical and political one's are at Asokaplus at Wordpress.
Type Asokaplus and Buddhism and you get to those contents, hardly a few visit them (Not even me) by accident.

What it means is Web is mostly junk and do not sit in front of your computer like me for hours on end but go and visit your friends.

Till I get 100,000 visits I have decided not to socialize with anybody except myself.
You can get me out of this serious malady by visiting parafox at least once a day not in the morning but before going to bed.

That is the time I open my emails (many in fact) and post blogposts.
I have decided not to do that in the morning since our industrial action is suspended not over yet.
I will finish this bullshit by posing a question which you should help me to solve.
It is a radical and political problem.
What should I do with my email when I finally kick the bucket.
Your suggestions are put in my blogspot (parafox) not in any order of merits.
Ideally one should post a comment here instead of sending me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment