Saturday, April 28, 2012

Google Drive Me MAD

Google Drive
This is just to say Google sometimes drive me MAD.
They have done an overall on the blog page and I have to re-learn all what was second nature to me for over two years.
I cannot access their Google Drive Cloud Service since I only use Linux.
As it is Google Drive is for Windows and Mac.
That is very unfair and that is us why 8 million will join Ubuntu this year making it 20 million regular users.
Mind you I do not use Ubuntu but Pinguy which is Debian and Ubuntu derivative and is classy desktop is my Guy.
Ubuntu has Ubuntu One Cloud Service and it has hit billion mark already and Google Chrome has no reliable desktop for desktop users or cloud service for Linux Guys and Girls.
It is way behind as far as Ubuntu is concerned.
It is trying to emulate Apple now that Steve Job is gone but their CEOs are falling behind and causes time lag for me.
Are they falling behind two tools/stools (pardon me for my incorrect use of English Language).
I will make a post flattering Google when they send me a link to Google Drive.
Not that I have 5 GiB load and all my books are with Amazon and they have AWS (cloud service) too.
Amazon is way ahead of everybody and that is why publishers are Grumpy now with Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment