Monday, September 13, 2010

R.I.P. Linux--83 (Rest In Peace for Windows)-Update

This is the CD I use when I have accidentally erased everything in my hard disk which I did recently to partition my hard disk.
I really love this because it reminds me of letting windows Rest In Peace a long time ago.

But it is for recovery of your files and photos.

It says Recovery Is Possible and recently, when I visited a computer hacker (he rips off old laptops and sells the usable remnants for the price of a new one (good money if I stated doing that) to get a CD/DVD for my son's old Hitachi Laptop.

Unfortunately my son as well as I forgot all the passwords and could not boot it.

Not rooted or booted for one year.

I found a Combo that juts out of the front panel but I got the old Hitachi working again and I am going to use it for testing Linux distributions until the Combo packs up or I pull it out and use netbooting utility to rip the BIOS and booting sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment