Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LinuxGamers-Iglive-Update

I did not want to concentrate on games until I finish with the Linux distributions for educational activities.
It has the light and the heavy Hybrid versions and out of all the games I like Pingus, the most
but Tux Racer is there.

But the Tux game I used to play with my son often when I was using Mandrake and Mandriva is not included probably due to copyright and ownership problems.

What is missing in Linux is games.

I am not sure whether the big Hybrid is doing justice to Linux claim for games.

I will never be able to download 4 GB DVD here in Sri-Lanka unless somebody is willing to download it and send it to me as a compliment.

If happen to go abroad for more than two weeks I will take my laptop with huge memory and download few of the DVDs.

Till then you have to count your fingers.

By then I have passed 100 Linux Live CDs and doing something else other than Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment