Are we ready to move into the 4th dimension?
That 4th dimension is literally called the AI Frontier.
What we cannot achieve while being 3 dimensional beings we created the AI Bubble.
Would it stop at 4th dimension or are we to look for the 5th, the 6th...... 13th mathematical dimensions.
At this point I would make a simple observation what Buddha has made in one of his many analysis.
Instead of looking outside of one's own, look within oneself.
That is the entry point to Dhamma.
AI is a big trap in Linux Coding.
I do not want a AI driven OS to run my NUC.
That is the bottom line of my computing dream.
Bridge without partners.
I learned Bridge by observing my Engineering counterparts.
With 13×4= 52 these guys make instant calculations.
Win or Lose or Premptive Blocking bid is their goal.
Bid
No bid
Double
This is not about bidding in bridge..
This is about having less companions..
At University
So many guys one has to wait until one retires.
Even in the game only 3 plays and one is a dummy..
Then we graduated and were able to find 5 partners..
It became 4
Then it became 3
Then it became 2
One cannot bid without looking at the opposding card set. It is simply no Card Game, a game at all.
Then it became one.
I started playing with the computer or the cellphone.
Bit boring and I gave up.
No comments:
Post a Comment