Saturday, February 3, 2024

Snal Linux is Pretty Basic

 Snal Linux is Pretty Basic.

I am going to relearn all the keyboard short cuts on BOX Utility.

In fact, I am doing it now. 

There is a problem with mouse moving from my desktop and the Box Window and gave it up, thinking of doing it on a live session with al the RAM devoted to the Snal Distribution.

Its mascot is a snail but it is pretty fast.

I had given only 2GB RAM out of 8GB to the Box Utility. 

Real reason, I am posting this is to say something about the Super Key which came as Windows Key a long time ago and I HATED it and never used it.

Mind YOU I came from DOS Era.

My first computer was a DOS enabled long before Windows.

I new keyboard short cuts then.

Keyboard is the basic IO device which should not have proprietary tag attached.

It sets in bad precedence. 

Snal name the Windows Key as Super Key and it has many combination to make you mad (memory) but all the short cuts are listed on the right side of the desktop.

Problem is if one is left handed this arrangement makes him mad.

It gives the feel of DOS time.

Well Done Snar Linux, it is Arched based.

No comments:

Post a Comment