Saturday, February 3, 2024

Bunsen Labs

This is to report that I made a wrong comment on a YouTube presentation by a woman who has no understanding of Linux, saying Bunsen Lab cannot configure WiFi.

I was wrong, I am live from Bunsen Lab on a USB and it effortlessly configured WiFi and I am posting this to prove it Live from a Bunsen Lab Distribution.

Long long time ago, I used Crunch bang Linux and its versatility is it minimalist but a good work horse, then.

Mind you Internet was horrible then in Ceylon.

I am posting this from Australia.

Just Like in Snal Linux it has all the keyboard or Super key commands on the right hand side of the desktop.

The browser is Firefox is smooth and fast is on the top right hand corner.

It is only 1.8GB. 

Software installer is synaptic package manager.

It has Dropbox, Dilo and Chromium available for install and I did not try them on a Live session.


Yes, I tried Dilo and Abiword and it installed both of them briskly.

I have no hesitation to recommend it, if one is looking for minimalist distribution as opposed to KDE/Plasma.

I do not use Plasma at all but Gnome is my basic.


Good work, guys and girls of Bunsen Lab

BIG Thank YOU.

 

CrunchBang was a Debian GNU/Linux based distribution offering a great blend of speed, style and substance. Using the nimble Openbox window manager, it was highly customisable and provided a modern, full-featured GNU/Linux system without sacrificing performance.

Development of CrunchBang has ended, but it inspired the creation of some excellent spin-off projects by community members.

    CrunchBang++
    Bunsen Labs


No comments:

Post a Comment