Thursday, April 11, 2019

Why I do not use a cell phone

Why I do not use a cell phone

I have more than 100 reasons why I do not have or use a cell phone
I will list them as they come to my mind but not in any order of priority,
As an intern I hated a call since it meant, a batch of new arrival of small kids who have arrived in absolutely appalling condition. 
Some of them fitting due to low blood sugar nearing zero.
In fact I had 8 t0 10 kids whose blood sugar and CSF sugar zero.

The government at that time told the public it was encephalitis and I proved them wrong without even my medical registration completed. Then in 6 months later when I went to collect my own data they had disappeared mysteriously from, medical records.

Then what I did subsequently, I have to pen down on a latter date of my life nearing my death!

One thing was sure I decided to leave the Public Sector Health Service and I was glad I did that and if you read Dengue Dilemma elsewhere in my writings, one can easily guess it. 

They use the Dengue diagnosis to hide their mistakes without an alternative diagnosis.

It has deteriorated in quality even though it has expanded in number.
  1. As a doctor I hated bad news on telephone. We rarely hear good news when on duty.                     
  2. Later in life when cell phone came I believed in CPP (Calling Party Pays) and flatly refused a cell phone.                                                                      
  3. It is a public nuisance
  4. It is a nuisance when the cell phone owner has switched it off when you really needed him
  5. When you travel on a public transport one cannot have a snooze to drown the inconvenience with frequent interruptions. I love silence in public places.
  6. Even though I don’t use it I have to foot the bill (kids telephone bills)
  7. No work get done in public officers. They are busy answering their private call of nature and it is more frequent than the real call of nature.
  8. It is cheaper to redirect a message by email that should  end up as junk or gossip.
  9. We use it for gossip not for creative work
  10. It is private enemy one when you own the bank or telephone company a small sum in arrears and the reminders by them cost you more than you actually own them. I think you got the picture correct.
  11. I think it is enough for today but I will add more on future date when I run short of a topic to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment