Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dream-07 and its interpretation from Heaven

Dream seven was a short one and bit bizarre.

It was a very short one and I woke up with some anger before I could finish viewing it with normal calm and satirical intents associated with my dreams.

It was a small cubicle with two way entrance.
I saw little brat who showed a mirror to a robust money.
The monkey took the mirror in his hand and bashed over the toddlers head with glass pieces all over the place and vanished through the side entry.
Before I could summon my senses and get ready to view another came in through the same door with something in the hand like a club and bashed again on the toddler and he fell down.

I hate children being ill treated and woke up with a broomstick in my hand. 

Well it was a dream and I put the broomstick where it should be and tried to memorize the story before I could forget it and go into trance of another mediocre dream like getting a fat salary or winning a lottery from heaven.

So there you are, I could remember it to send an email to Maha.
He responded quickly.
He pulled an armchair laid himself for a long interpretation.

I told it was very short one and what was the long of it.
He said good that you woke up.
You would have ended up with a heart attack in your dream.
Me, on a dream?
Second part was violent and it was all out war like LTTE and Armed Forces.
You mean to say LTTE won.
 No stupid.
Then International Community who backed the terror won.
No stupid.
I was fully confused.
Don't you realize this is a futuristic dream.

What was the time scale? I asked him.

In evolutionary term it is short but significant in about 100 years.

Who are they?
Have you seen the Planet of Apes.
Yes.
Then it is somewhat similar.

There were series of nuclear accident not related to war but equipment malfunction like in Japan.
It was spread by a mutation of the Israel virus that hit Iran nuclear facility.

It went around the entire world in mater of two weeks and catastrophic destruction ensued.

Millions and millions of people and animals died and the whole world was stinking with chemicals and dead bodies animals (almost all dog population except few wild dogs) and humans.

For sometime there appeared no life on earth except few plants.

Then there were two mutant species one humanoid and one ape, amongst many others.

Humanoid were short and was of toddler size.


The apes were slightly bigger and taller and were dominating the world.
They pushed the humanoids to barren lands and islands where monkeys could not reach and there were no tree cover except tiny farm lands.

Why are they small?
Food in short supply and that is the way the genes have been designed to last critical periods of evolution on Earth.
Big do not survive but midgets do.

Or I see.
I saw a paper on Paleontological evidence to say that when a catastrophe of this nature occurs the surviving animals fill the niche as it were and it is the norm.
That is a stupid idea know?
Maha was not impressed with that theory.

I asked why?

This is not a natural catastrophe but artificial and man made .
It affected the entire biodiversity including plants and it does not leave ground for a niche or any opportunity for the rest.

See what happened to the entire dog population vanished.
What remained really went wild.

They went backwards in evolution and not forward like the humanoids with short stature.

Elephants were decimated like the dinosaurs.
You mean to say end of human intelligence.
I suppose so.

Then he had a very sorry and worried look.

I asked why?
Did the effect filtered to the heaven?
No.
Then?
If this happens who is going to dream for me?
Even animals and humanoid do dream know?
I said.
That is besides the point.
Their dreams are not futuristic like yours.
Give me a break and extend my agonizing stay on earth?
Would you?
I may have to do that till the sun shines.
Please don't.
I will consider a proposal to the President (in his dreams) to  have a say and increase your salary.
Would you?
I will try the dream method first and if it fails I will try the Dr. White's oil method.
Thank you Sir.
Then he vanished.


No comments:

Post a Comment