Saturday, September 12, 2026

Richard Medhurst and Professor Seyed Mohammed Marandi

 Richard Medhurst and Professor Seyed Mohammed Marandi

I did forget his name and last night having tuned into Mehdi Raza Hasan another Iranian Journalist whom I am not familiar with suddenly his name came to my mind.

 
I thought he went Austria from United Kingdom. 
He is a Syrian Christian coming from a professional family.

He was arrested by UK authorities and investigated by Austrian at the behest of British authorities, I believe.

I do not take part any side in Middle East conflict since I do not understand the root cause except there was something called two state solution in the UNO in 1947. The UNO gave 60% of the land designated as Arab Land (Palestinians) to the Jewish state and then the conflict started in 1948. 

It still continues.

I am getting only his old presentations from RM.

I do not intend to become a patreon subscriber.

Well Professor Seyed Mohammed Marandi has filled this gap adequately.

My advice to the Ceylonese guys who presented a case in UNO is Do Not expect UNO to propagate Two State Solution (at the behest of the Indian Moda Modi in Ceylon) until UNO fulfills it promise made in 1947 to Palestinians.

UNO is a  White Tiger economically speaking.

Iran case here is an entirely different kettle of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment