This peace is going to be in my book "Story of 3 Dogs".
1. Linux and its potential
2. Creative activity such as blogging and serious writing.
I do not believe AI that has no emitions can assess even the psychology of a happy dog.
Stress
Anxiety
Depression were the 3 components studied on undergraduates.
In which field of study the undergraduates were in was not mentioned or apparently not randomized.
I have a very important information that psychologists and psychiatrists commit suicide more often than a bare bone patholigists who I was in my active life.
Radiologists also are happy and do not commit suicide.
So I believe AI is more helpful in Radiology and Pathology than in psychology even without a prospective study.
Radioligist study an evolving situation and pathologist at the dead end with no consequences except in a muder ot accidentsl death.
I always look at all the Xrays before taking the scalple but I won't expose even a dead body to radioactive elements since the bacteria that thrive on dead or decomposing substances may mutate without going through an objective study. Of purpose.
I do not put suicide in the accidental category but in the "proactive" category.
I believe suicide can be prevented according to qualitative study (not quantitative study) by my friend Tudor De Silva who is also probably is retired from active service.
This study was in NEJM which was my number 1 journel during active service.
They still send me a preview of the journal just published.
Thank You.
I have stipped subscribing to LINUX Magazine and they have stopped sending previews now including Linux Voice.
I do not need any information on LINUX aince my book on LINUX Essentials is almost finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment