Thursday, January 11, 2024

Another Debian Experiment-12.4.0

Debian 12.4.0 DVD-1 image is only 4GB.

I used Image Writer to write it on a 4GB USB.

It can be booted  only for installing Debian.

I decided to install Debian on a 32GB USB.

It is progressing well.

I do not have a SATA portable disk.

This was done in desperation to use all 8 desktops on a Bootable USB.

Thank you Debian Developer guys and girls keeping several (8) Live DVDs and 20 Installable DVDs.

Mission Successful and I am reporting this from Debian 12.4.0 installed on a USB.  

Yes I did some mistakes regarding EFI booting and I could not boot from my Toshiba hard disk.

I figured out the mistake and I am reinstalling it so that EFI remains in my Toshiba.

Guys and Girls I won't dish out everything, here.

You got to try and figure out.

Total files 2846 which is an addition of about 300 new files from 11 version.

I think Debian 12.4.0 by default won't let me install any additional applications for the reason of Stability. 

Yes Application is not opening but Internet is OK!

I could not install my favourite AbiWord but I have got AbiWord in Debian Genome, Ubuntu and Emmabantus.


No comments:

Post a Comment