Thursday, October 5, 2023

Reality

Reality is simple.

Keen observation power is the only tool one needs.

I never had the dream of becoming a big  or a successful guy.

I never wanted to fly to the moon or mars.

But I was fascinated by planes.

Getting in to plane and travel from Northern hemisphere to the Southern hemisphere was my dream.

Doing that on my own money not on a free scholarship was the simple game plan.

Airfares were cheap then, but after coronavirus epidemic airlines have unfairly jacked up the prices.

Even food prices have gone up including alcohol. After I have published the book on "Charms of Alcohol", I even refuse wine.

Beer was Rs.1.80/= as an undergraduate.

I even spirited King Coconut Wine in the distant past.

Reality is every godforsaken item has gone up in price.

All this due to Ukraine War and nobody blames Zelensky!

It is time to kick the bucket and say Hi to President Putin from heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment