Friday, July 26, 2019

Tools of Wisdom


Tools of Wisdom

I found a book named “Words of Wisdom” and bought it without glancing through its pages.
Human error and no wisdom at all, on my part, at the time of the purchase.
I read it on my way home and could NOT find a single phrase, that exited creative part of my brain.
It was trapped in a single dogma that suggested that only the divinity has the wisdom and man is devoid of any (? sanity).

It was an appalling misjudgment of mind and its working.

I thought of writing something.
This is what I could come up with.

Mind never minds its own business but always mine its inner mysteries without proper tools of distinction.

If one can find the proper tools, not only one would open the mind to wisdom door but also free the mind from rigid dogmas that hinder its progress through transition.

From dogma to wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment