Saturday, February 19, 2011

Linus100-Extras-ArtistX-06

ArtistX was not in my original 100 purely because of its heavy weight and my inability download. But I downloaded it after completing Live CD/ DVD 100 and was impressed by it. Capacity was 2.4 but the new version is 3.7 GiB. Luckily we had 2 days of holidays and good weather I downloaded it in little over 24 hours.
Thanks to all torrent clients and seeders the downloading was fast. It is hugely popular in the EU countries.
It comes from Italy and is an Ubuntu derivative.
It is Live installable DVD.
It is packed with almost everything (Only PCLinuxfullMonty can surpass is quota of packages) and I have decided to install it in one of my spare computers.
I am having it in my other computer for another 4 weeks for seeding.
Download and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment