Friday, December 23, 2022

NuTyX Linux from France

NuTyX Linux from France

I downloaded the 2 GB Enlightenment Desktop.

It boots up and did not mess up with my NUC BIOS.

I was annoyed it did not have Ceylon or Sri-Lanka in it's list.

It is a French Development say multi-linugual and Ceylon or Sri-Lanka was not included.

French are supposed to be diplomatic!

If you are a Ceylonese do not USE it.

These Guys thinks Ceylon is part of India.

Font selection of the Desktop was huge which was good for a old guy like me but not for a newbie.

Desktop has no aesthetic value if you compare it to DeepIn or Star Linux from Russia.

It has a long way to go.

This only a brief test report and I won't use at all in my life. 

They are trying to come out with large selection of desktops and none can beat Plasma 5 of Debian. 

It is far better for them to select only one desktop preferably Plasma and add tits and bits from France.

But Good Luck for future development.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment