Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Mosquito Theory of War

This point I missed in an earlier discussion.

It is the female mosquito who feeds on blood and the male except assisting in procreation (unlike in war as a foot soldier like a poor Polish boy) does nothing really in between.

Female Mosquitoes are likes Iranian drones who can fly about 2 miles a day to find a victim.

All what one has to do is to kill the female and leave males to die of sex hunger.

This ploy the Russia should address is to  deplete the resupply of weapons (blood in the case of War and in real Mosquito Strategy) of mass destruction of America and the Energy infrastructure of the Ukraine.

It becomes a walk over for Russia and Unlike our King Sri Rajasingha, one should not eat rice when it is hot but leave the balls of rice to cool down and gobble it fast and furiously.

So before the Ukranians cook the next rice meal, they should finish the job.

I am not a war monger but now it is in full swing (I have no control but to blog) I like to see end with a Russia Win.

My grudge with America is simply due to Bill Gate and Windows operating system and in no way to poor Americans mostly Indian migrants who went to West looking for better pastures and there afterwards, fully supporting the development of a faulty Microsoft operating system.

By the way my first computer from America which I bought 30 years ago is booting Ubuntu 5.4 and I cannot configure it to access the Internet with Wireless connectivity.
Only Ethernet works with it.

I have pulled out the 80 feet Ethernet Wire long time ago and I have no compulsion to pull the wire again on the roof and allow it to elements and thereby rot again.

My Intel NUC is fully Wireless and both keyboard and mouse which I bought  yesterday are working fine.

Indian after war is over must volunteer to help Russia to build a wireless network.

I am told Russians are very bad both on drones and wireless technology.

All the wires are burned down in 24 hours of constant shelling and Ukrainians do not have TV or Facebook to listen to their president and the mad hatter.

I am very partial here and brave enough to support Russia and call the spade a spade.


No comments:

Post a Comment