Monday, September 23, 2019

Digital Algorithm


Digital Algorithm
We live in an artificial digital algorithm created by Google, Facebook and Twitter.
As I have stated elsewhere, it is a dangerous world for two reasons.
One it is dominated by America.
Two all the information is fed into either CIA or KGB headquarters for manipulation.

Secret service is snoozing on you every second.
One can be framed from a simple expression of opinion without intention for committing to that idea.
Church and Vatican is also in the game plan.
It has fake news embedded in it.
Simple example is god is great.
Politics is fare.
Democracy rules.
Equality for women (not a single female candidate for our election of presidency).
There is liberty, equality, fraternity (better word is brotherhood but the word has a sex connotation) in theory but not in practice.
All these are non functional data gathering for commercialization and persecution virtually and in reality.
This is why I say, one opens an email one loses his identity and privacy.
There is no privacy in the Internet.
Only way to avoid is to not to visit it at all.
Having said that I have joke.
In future babies will be born with a cellphone in hand.
I was an early advocate of FREE INTERNET because of its educational potential but I have now many doubts and misgivings.

I was searching for Thesaurus and Cellular Interleukins.
Except Wikipedia there was no proper entry point.
In any case, I had written about Thesaurus (I have a collection of mini and large sized Thesaurus books, which I treasure) in my private web suite not accessible unless, specifically search for.
This web site was built on a www.wordpress.com for free.

In fact, I have over 2000 books and some of them I am burning now (wrong information overload, not worth giving to a third party).

I am one who believes in cooperative mentality that is only seen in the Linux community.

Linux has penetrated every household equipment from talking doll to microwave to NASA space crafts.
Google is Linux based but private, by the way!
Microsoft can never achieve Linux Feats and now it has joined the Linux bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment